Search This Site:

google adds

Welcome! Shout out, Chat Live or Leave A Message.

If I'm not here I will always come back to answer you.

Monday, January 24, 2011

GATEWAY W350A Model Wireless Realtek Drivers

Hello,

I spent some time trying to find the drivers for my W350A Gateway laptop. Gateway support sucks. So after an hour of searching I finally found the correct drivers for my wireless and decided to share just in case anyone else needs to install them.

go to this webpage: (copy and the paste link into your browser)

http://218.210.127.131/downloads/downloadsView.aspx?Langid=1&PFid=1&Level=6&Conn=5&ProdID=143&DownTypeID=3&GetDown=false&Downloads=true


Scroll down to RTL8187B the package should be this one: UI Package and Driver (Support XP/Vista/Win7)

Click on one of the "GO" to download.

No comments:

Post a Comment