Search This Site:

google adds

Welcome! Shout out, Chat Live or Leave A Message.

If I'm not here I will always come back to answer you.

Monday, February 23, 2009

How can I tell which files are taking up the most space on my hard drive?

How the heck am I taking up 163 gigs of my 240 gig hard drive? What the heck?!-Have you thought to yourself the same kind of question? I wanted to know what files were taking up so much space on my hard drive. Luckily I’ve run across this cool FREE visual tool called JDiskReport. This free tool scans your hard drive and displays in a pie chart which kind of files are taking up space. “JDiskReport enables you to understand how much space the files and directories consume on your disk drives, and it helps you find obsolete files and folders. The tool analyses your disk drives and collects several statistics which you can view as overview charts and details tables. This is ad-free, uncrippled, no-charge binary multi-platform software that never expires.” –How cool is that. To download this product please click “here” or go to http://www.jgoodies.com/freeware/jdiskreport/ .

No comments:

Post a Comment