Search This Site:

google adds

Welcome! Shout out, Chat Live or Leave A Message.

If I'm not here I will always come back to answer you.

Monday, February 2, 2009

How do I get rid of that stupid Anti Virus 2008 VIRUS / Malware ?!

How annoying was is this stupid Antivirus 2008 bull sh**?! You open the internet, then it takes you to a link where it automatically starts scanning your computer then it tells you that you have infections and need to download Antivirus 2008 to fix the issue? OMG, I bet you fell for it and that’s why you’re reading this article now to know how to get rid of it. Well thank god, because you came to the right place and hopefully I can help you out.
The malware program infected my families computer upstairs and my sisters’ lap top. For my sister, the damn program made it to where when she started her computer there was a lady that started talking…beeping...then…black screen and a pop up window with Anti Virus 2008 (sound familiar)? For her luckily, she had two accounts on her computer, and she was able to sign into the other account and remove it from the Add and Remove programs list. { In Windows Vista, Click on the Start Icon, Control Panel, Uninstall a program (under Programs), Then uninstall Anti Virus 2008. } For my families computer it was much worse, it killed the internet connection and it made it impossible to uninstall ANY programs on the computer. Through reading forums on bleepingcomputer.com I was able to find the solution. I downloaded Malwarebytes from a different computer to an external USB drive, installed it onto my families computer and it was fantastic! Not only did it get rid of Antivirus 2008 it fix over a thousand other major problems which consisted of things like Trojans. I was impressed to find that this program did a great job cleaning out some things that other anti spyware or antivirus programs couldn’t . It also did such a great job on other computers I had tested it on, I downloaded it for myself to keep on my main computer. I love this program, especially after the Antivirus 2008 horror.
To get rid of Antivirus 2008 or other malware or non-detectable problems that can’t be picked up by other programs, download Malwarebytes at http://www.malwarebytes.org/index.php .

Download the latest version under Latest News. If you can’t get an internet connection download it from a different computer and onto a portable device. Install the program, then try to check for updates on the Update tab. After that is finished or to continue on, go the Scanner Tab and choose Perform Quick Scan. The Full Scan is unnecessary at this point, trust me, so run the quick scan, and after it is done you can run a Full scan later. Voila! Malwarebytes is a must have program to help keep your computer running clean from malware and the best part about it is that it’s FREE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment